Valentine High School Bulletin for Tuesday, October 24, 2017
1. Lunch for today is Super Nachos, Grilled Chicken Sandwich or Salad, Green Beans, Fruit & Veggie Bar, & Milk.
2. Juniors need to start getting their $10.00 class dues to Reganne Schrunk.
3. Freshmen can still do on-line magazine orders. You will owe some dues if you don’t sell anything, due to the school library ordering magazines.
4. Mock Trial first competition will be Wednesday, Oct. 25th here at the Cherry Co. Courthouse at 10:00 a.m.
5. Cross Country need to get their uniforms washed and turned in to Dr. Arnold.
6. The period 2 choir class will be held over today for a few minutes so they can practice with the period 3 choir class to prepare for tonight’s concert at 7:00 p.m. in the Auditorium.
7. Football & Volleyball practice today after school.
8. Presentations will be given in the auditorium Thursday to address students on digital safety. Students will be broken into groups and each presentation will last 30 minutes.
9. National FFA Convention will be in Indianapolis all week. Students should return home around 7pm Saturday.
10. Student Council meeting Wednesday right after school in Mrs. Arganbright’s room.
11. First round football playoffs will be held here in Valentine this Friday. Valentine will play Sutton at 6:00 p.m. Local sports passes will be accepted. Admission is $7 for adults and $5 for students.
12. Congratulations to the Badger Scholar of the week Sadie Cadwallader. Sadie has been very involved in the Valentine Chapter this year! We would especially like to acknowledge her for her willingness to volunteer and serve the community of Valentine. Sadie has went out of her way to volunteer and has been involved in every community service opportunity the Valentine FFA has offered through the first two months of the school year. This has equated to over thirteen volunteer hours. Thank you Sadie! –FFA Advisors; Mr. Nollette, Ms. Epke and Ms. Bowlin.
13. Congratulations to this week’s Badger of the Week Skyler Reagle. Skyler is a great leader on the court and in the hallway. She has a positive attitude, and works hard every day. She's eager to learn and keep improving on her volleyball skills.