Valentine High School Bulletin for Monday, March 19, 2018
March 19, 2018
1. Lunch for today: French Toast Sticks & Sausage Links, Sloppy Joe, or Salad, Potato Triangle, Fruit & Veggie Bar & Milk.
2. Reminder to everyone to check the fines list in the office window as it changes sometimes daily. Those without a fine should have already received their invite so if you did not get yours yet, you need to check with the office to see about a fine.
3. Congratulations on these FFA State Finalists.Whitney Barnes inVeterinary Science Proficiency, Reganne Schrunk in Health and Community Services Proficiency, Sheyenne Hammond was the Star Finalists in Agri-business.
4. Those students that received a National Honor Society application in the mail are reminded to turn those in to Mrs. Stoner by today. Applications submitted late will NOT be accepted for consideration.
5. Track athletes ordering hoodies need to get there money to Mr. Beebout ASAP. Thanks
6. Football Banquet will be tonight at 6:00 p.m. in the Commons. The dinner will be potluck. Seniors need to bring sloppy joes and buns; Juniors a side dish or salad; Freshmen and Sophomores dessert. Food should be to the school by 5:30 p.m. today.
7. Wrestlers who have not turned in their equipment need to do so by today or you will be placed on the fines list tomorrow.
8. Student Council members. If you are interested in applying for an officer position please fill out your application or get one from Mrs. Arganbright and submit to her by tomorrow at 4PM.
9. Reminder to those Juniors and Seniors to get their post prom money paid ASAP!
10. The Valentine Aquatic Center is now hiring lifeguards for this summer. If interested, contact Jake Hamilton at the Youth Activities office.
11. Reminders to students about class registration: all students must return the signed copy of their class registration to the office. Any students who have not registered should find Mrs. Kilmer today.
12. Quiz Bowl practice today after school in Mrs. Adams’ room.
13. Perrett Construction is looking to hire graduates only for heavy machine operators. See the office windows for details or contact Eli Perrett at 389-0845 if you are interested.
14. FFA Hired Hand Auction will be in the Commons tomorrow starting with a meal at 6:0 p.m .and an auction to follow.
15. Interact will be sponsoring a blood drive all day Wednesday in the Multi-purpose room from 9:30-2:30 p.m.
16. State Speech is at Kearney Thursday. Departure will be at 2:30 p.m. Wednesday.